Please read through our park rules to help you and everyone around you enjoy their stay!
- Check-In time for camp sites is from 11AM.
- Check-In time for accommodation is from 2PM onwards. These times may vary during peak periods.
- Check-Out time is 10AM. If you decide to vacate before the office opens, there is a drop box located at Reception.
- Late Check-Out is subject to availability, please check with Reception.
- Overflow Sites are only used during July & August or when all other sites are fully booked. These cannot be pre-booked.
- All additional guests/residents staying overnight must be registered at Reception. Additional fees may apply.
- Additional vehicles must be registered at reception – only one vehicle is permitted on each site.
- Pets are welcome on allocated sites and areas of the park. Pets are currently not allowed in or around the accommodation/chalets, BBQ areas, Ablutions, Camp Kitchen and Pool area. Your pet must be accompanied and kept on a lead at all times. Pets cannot be left alone on their site & please pick up after your pet.
- Speed limit is 8 kilometres per hour. This is equivalent to a walking pace. Please watch out for children in the park.
- Quiet time is from 9PM. Please keep noise between 9PM and 8AM to a minimum.
Emergencies. There is a phone located at Reception for after hour emergencies and noise disturbance only. For medical emergencies please dial 000. Exmouth Police can be contacted on 08 9947 8700.
- BBQs are free of charge and locations are marked on the park map.
- Bicycles. Please abide by the road rules when riding your bicycle/scooter around the park.
- Drinking Water. Taps are available on sites, at the camp kitchen and in the ablution blocks. The water provided at the park is town scheme water.
- Fish cleaning. We do not have any fish cleaning facilities at the park. Please use facilities provided at the Marina or other boat ramps. Please bag any fish waste before putting it in the bins at the park.
- Camp Kitchen is open from 6AM – 9PM. Please do not put fish in the fridges provided. All items in the Camp Kitchen must be labelled with you name and date of departure. The park takes no responsibility for your belongings.
- Laundries are marked on the park map. Please use these facilities at reasonable hours to respect other campers. Please use the clothes lines or dryers at the amenities. Clothes lines on your camp site can be a hazard.
- Ablution cleaning. The ‘closed for cleaning signs’ will advise you of current cleaning in progress. Only one ablution block will be closed for cleaning at one time. Please use the other amenities during those cleaning times.
- Pool is open from 6AM to sundown. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. No glass or pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Recharging is permitted in the Camp Kitchen and Ablutions. Please do not uplug any items.
- Toilet Dump Point is located on the north side of the Camp Kitchen (see map).
- Watering. The lawns are watered by our gardening team on a weekly schedule.
- Car Washing. Please do not wash your car, caravan or boat on site. There is a car wash located at 6 Pelias Street.
- Weather. In the event of rain, strong winds, cyclones or any other natural occurrences the resort will try to keep you as informed as possible but accepts no liability. Please check at Reception for the latest updates. The Exmouth Cultural Arts Centre (across the main road) is the designated evacuation point.
- Caravan/Camper Trailer set up. Caravans and Camper Trailers must be set up with the towball facing the road .
Enjoy your stay at Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort.