Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort is a family-friendly resort set in 23-acres. An oasis of palm trees, colourful bougainvillea and scented frangipanis.
As part of your stay, you will have access to an array of on-site facilities designed to make your stay more comfortable, including:
- A 25-metre kidney-shaped tropical pool complete with Bali huts
- Recreation room – a lovingly restored barn, suitable for a range of events, get-togethers, a place to have a game of pool, table tennis or table soccer.
- BBQ area
- Kids’ outdoor play equipment
- An award-winning poolside restaurant, BBQ Father, which overlooks the waterfall and features an alfresco dining area.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Easy access facilities for wheelchair users
- An award-winning accessible chalet with wheelchair access
- Free on-site parking
Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort is dog-friendly. Pets are welcome in the camping and caravan sites per our guidelines that ensure the safety and comfort of all guests. However, dog sites are limited in numbers, so please check before booking.
On-site, you will also find the Ningaloo Discovery Whale Shark Swim & Eco Tours and Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours. Although we are not tour operators, we will always do our best to help you get the most out of your Exmouth adventure. We can point you in the direction of local businesses and tour operators. So please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff if you need help.