Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort is a family-friendly resort set in 23-acres. An oasis of palm trees, colourful bougainvillea and scented frangipanis.
As part of your stay, you will have access to an array of on-site facilities designed to make your stay more comfortable, including:
- A 25-metre kidney-shaped tropical pool complete with Bali huts
- BBQ area
- Kids’ outdoor play equipment
- An award-winning poolside restaurant, BBQ Father, which overlooks the waterfall and features an alfresco dining area.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Easy access facilities for wheelchair users
- An award-winning accessible chalet with wheelchair access
- Free on-site parking
- An Italian Deli & Espresso Bar that is situated beside the pool, offering coffee, cakes, gourmet panini’s, and antipasto platters. Open Daily 6 days a week, Dine in and Take away. They also stock essential store items.
- Recently upgraded internet services to provide free high speed internet.
At Ningaloo Caravan and Holiday Resort we welcome pets. All our caravan and camping sites are pet friendly, however due to regulations our chalets and other accommodation units cannot accommodate pets. We request that to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, pets be kept on a lead at all times, and are not left unattended on our site. For the convenience of pet owners, we have provided dog bin bags located throughout the park
On-site, you will also find the Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours. Although we are not tour operators, we will always do our best to help you get the most out of your Exmouth adventure. We can point you in the direction of local businesses and tour operators. So please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff if you need help.
Some facilities are independently operated and may not be available during our Low Season, from 1 November-31 March.